User Account Registration; Passwords
- Eligibility: As an express condition of being permitted to open a User Account, you represent and warrant that you (i) have the legal capacity (including, without limitation, being of sufficient age) to enter into contracts under the law of the jurisdiction in which you reside, (ii) are not on a list of persons barred you from receiving services under U.S. laws (including, without limitation, the Denied Persons List and the Entity List issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security) or other applicable jurisdiction and (iii) are not a resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria.
- Passwords: Upon registration on the Site, you will provide Callback Technologies with a password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all of your activities and those of any third party that occur through your account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Callback Technologies of any suspected or actual unauthorized use of your User Account. You agree that Callback Technologies will not under any circumstances be liable for any cost, loss, damages or expenses arising out of a failure by you to maintain the security of your password.
- Limited Site Content License: Callback Technologies grants you the limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to use the Callback Technologies Content and Third Party Content (collectively, “Site Content”) by displaying the Site Content on your computer, and downloading and printing pages from the Site containing Site Content, under the condition that (i) such activity is solely for your personal, education or other non-commercial use, (ii) you do not modify or prepare derivative works from the Site Content, (iii) you do not obscure, alter or remove any notice of copyright set forth on any Site pages or Site Content, (iv) you do not otherwise reproduce, re-distribute or publicly display any of the Site Content and (v) you do not copy any Site Content to any other media or storage format.
- Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks and logos included on the Site (“Marks”) are the property of Callback Technologies or third parties, and you may not use such Marks without the express, prior written consent of Callback Technologies or the applicable third party
- Copyright Infringement: As a condition of your right to use the Site and the Service, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, you agree not to upload or post to the Site or the Service any copyrighted materials, trademarks or other proprietary information belonging to any third party without the prior written consent of the applicable third party. You acknowledge that Callback Technologies will terminate your access to the Site and/or the Service if you repeatedly infringe the copyright of third parties. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been illegally uploaded or posted on the Site or the Service, you may send a written notice to Callback Technologies at email@example.com, and Callback Technologies will respond pursuant to its Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) procedure. Callback Technologies' DMCA procedure is in accordance with that suggested by DMCA, the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office web site http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. Callback Technologies reserves all rights to seek damages and fees associated with infringement and/or fraud.
Your Use of the Site and Service
- Fees: Some features of the Service may only be accessed and used upon the payment of applicable fees (“Fees”). Fees may vary depending on usage in accordance with our current pricing policy. If you do not initially register for a version of the Service that requires the payment of a fee, you will nonetheless be permitted to use all of the features of the Service for a period determined by Callback Technologies or if not designated by Callback Technologies otherwise, fourteen (14) days (“Free Trial Period”). NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED DURING THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR INDEMNITIES. Upon the expiration of the Free Trial Period, you will only be able to access and use those features of the Service the use of which does not require the payment of a Fee, unless you subsequently upgrade to a paid version of the Service. All Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Cancellation and Termination by You: You are solely responsible for properly canceling your User Account. You can cancel your User Account at any time by contacting Callback Technologies via e-mail or phone. If you cancel your User Account before the end of your current paid up term, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. Please note that we do not provide refunds for unused time in the last billing cycle.
- Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to use the Site or the Service for: (i) posting any (1) information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own, (2) trade secrets or material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you have a valid license from the owner which permits you to post it, (3) material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another, (4) advertisement, promotional materials or solicitation related to any product or service that is competitive with Callback Technologies products or services or (5) software or programs which contain any harmful code, including, but not limited to, viruses, worms, time bombs or Trojan horses; (ii) impersonating another person; (iii) engaging in or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol; or (iv) transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Site or the Service to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws. In addition, you agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, the Service or Callback Technologies' system or network security, including, without limitation, the following: (w) accessing data not intended for users of the Site or the Service, or gaining unauthorized access to an account, server or any other computer system; (x) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (y) attempting to interfere with the function of the Site, the Service, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (z) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of the Site’s, the Service’s or Callback Technologies system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. In addition, you agree not to, directly or indirectly: (A) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas or algorithms of the Service or any software, documentation or data related to or provided with the Service (“Software”); (B) modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Service or Software; or copy (except for archival purposes), rent, lease, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Service or Software; (C) use or access the Service to build or support, and/or assist a third party in building or supporting, products or services competitive to Callback Technologies; (D) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Service or Software; or (E) otherwise use the Service or Software outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein. You agree to use the Service and Software only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sub-license or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or timesharing service, unless specifically authorized in writing by Callback Technologies.
- Your Data: You will retain ownership of any data, information or material originated by you that you transmit through the Service ("User Content") – for example, User Content from your accounts with third party services that passes through the Service. You shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, content, and legality of User Content, the means by which User Content is acquired and the transmission of User Content outside of the Service. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to transmit User Content through the Service and to otherwise have User Content used as part of the Service or as otherwise contemplated herein.
- Your Posts: The Site and Service include functionality that permits users to post content, images, audio files, text, sample code or other materials or works in a manner that is intended to be viewed by other users (“Your Posts”), including for reviews and in forums. You hereby grant to Callback Technologies a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license, including the right to grant sublicenses to third parties, to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works from and distribute Your Posts for any purpose. In addition, you hereby irrevocably represent and warrant to Callback Technologies that (i) you have all necessary power, authority, right, title and/or licenses to grant to Callback Technologies the foregoing right and license and (ii) the posting, submission and display by you of Your Posts on the Site or Service, and the exercise by Callback Technologies of the foregoing license does not and will not (1) violate any applicable law or government regulation or (2) infringe any right of publicity or invades the privacy of others, or any intellectual property right of any third party, (iii) none of Your Posts (1) will constitute obscene, pornographic, indecent, profane or otherwise objectionable material, (2) are discriminatory, hateful or bigoted toward, or abusive of, any group or individual, or (3) are libelous or defamatory.
- Suggestions: You hereby grant to Callback Technologies a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate into the Site, the Service and/or other Callback Technologies offerings any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by you to Callback Technologies that is related to the Site and/or the Service.
- Aggregated and/or Anonymized Data: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein or otherwise, Callback Technologies will have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use or performance of the Site and/or Service and related systems and technologies (including information concerning User Data and data derived therefrom), and to aggregate and/or anonymize all such data and information. Callback Technologies will be free at any time to: (i) use such information and data to improve and enhance Callback Technologies' offerings; and (ii) disclose such data in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business.
- Export Control: You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you understand and acknowledge that some Site Content or components of the Service may be subject to export, re-export and import restrictions under applicable law, (ii) you will not use the Site, any Site Content or the Service in a manner that violates the U.S. Export Administration Act of 1979 and the regulations of the U.S. Department of Commerce and (iii) you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods.
Linked Websites and Services
The Site and Service contains links to and integrations with third party websites and services, and you agree that Callback Technologies provides links to and integrations with such websites and services solely as a convenience and has no responsibility for the content or availability of such websites or services, and that Callback Technologies does not endorse such websites or services (or any products or other services associated therewith). Your use of such websites and services will be subject to the terms applicable to each such website and service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Warranty Disclaimer: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IMMEDIATELY ABOVE, THE SITE, SITE CONTENT AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND CALLBACK TECHNOLOGIES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICE OR SITE CONTENT ARE COMPLETE, SUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSE, OR ACCURATE, AND ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS, CALLBACK TECHNOLOGIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SITE CONTENT AND SERVICE, OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE AND/OR THE SITE CONTENT RESTS WITH YOU AND CALLBACK TECHNOLOGIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE SITE, SERVICE AND/OR THE SITE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ALL ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Liability: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT CALLBACK TECHNOLOGIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR STATUTORY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR FOR ANY COST OF COVER OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES), EVEN IF CALLBACK TECHNOLOGIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR (B) AMOUNTS IN THE AGGREGATE THAT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO CALLBACK TECHNOLOGIES HEREUNDER IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE.
Location of the Site and your Use
Callback Technologies operates or controls the operation of this Site and the Service from offices in the United States. In addition, the Site and the Service may be mirrored, and other websites operated or controlled by Callback Technologies may be located, at various locations in and outside of the United States. Callback Technologies makes no representation or warranty that all of the features of this Site or Service will be available to you outside of the United States, or that they are permitted to be accessed outside of the United States. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any decision by you to use of this Site and/or the Service from other locations, and that such use may be subject to, and that you are responsible for, compliance with applicable local laws.