This page will help you generate the keys you will need to license your software. Depending on the edition you are installing you will either download registry keys that will automatically install or generate runtime keys that you will need to add to your code. Please complete the form and follow the instructions.
A valid product was not found. Please check the URL and try again.
Steps to install the Machine Specific keys:
- Begin by clicking on the "Download Keys" button above.
- When prompted to download, save the key file to disk.
- After the download has completed, double-click on the resulting .reg file on your machine.
- This will ask you if you would like to install the file into your registry. Click "Yes" and your keys will be imported and installed in the registry.
- Optional: save the Key file for future installations so you won't have to access this page again.
Important Notes About Your Machine-Specific Keys
- The keys are based on the computer name only. They will continue to work even if you reinstall the OS or change your hardware.
- We never learn your real computer name. The keys are computed over a one-way hash of your computer name (nodeid) to protect your privacy.
- Save the key file for future installations. If your machine name remains the same, simply double-click on the key file to reactivate. No need to access this website.
- The current system is a passive monitoring system. We never block activations unless we see obvious signs of abuse.
- If you transfer your license to another system, please send us a license transfer form. This will ensure your installations are not mistaken for license violations.
For additional information about this process please refer to our Product Activation FAQ.