Windows Explorer Customization
CBFS Shell allows you to create a custom experience for your users and define how they interact with files and folders from Windows Explorer. With the help of a Shell Namespace Extension you can fully customize the user experience. CBFS Shell is provided as an easy-to-use library that simplifies a wide variety of customization tasks. Supported operations include:
Complete Navigation and Menu Options
CBFS Shell allows your application to handle many standard end-user actions on files and folders, such as:
- Context Menus (with standard or specific items)
- Copy, Paste, Cut, Delete, Link, Drag and Drop
- Go To, Backward, Forward, Level Up, Level Down
- Grouping and Filtering
High Performance .NET Components
.NET components based on the same high-performance codebase as our native editions. The edition of choice for .NET applications.
- .NET components built atop our high-performance shared codebase.
- Extensive demo applications written in C# and VB.NET.
- Comprehensive integrated product documentation.
- Support for .NET 6, .NET 5, and .NET Core 3.1.
- Seamless integration with Visual Studio.
- Support for .NET Framework 4.6.2 - 4.8.
30-Day Fully-Functional Trial
Get started today and see why developers worldwide
choose Callback Technologies components.
Formerly ShellBoost, a library that allows .NET developers to extend and customize Windows Explorer with Virtual Folders, Custom Menus, and more!